Finn BB-1208/1216 Bark Blower
The FINN BB1208/1216 applies landscape mulch and other bulk
materials with unprecedented efficiency, and eliminates the need for labor-intensive
hand application. The BB1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity, and BB1216,
with 15.7 cubic yard capacity, provide high efficiency mulch application
capabilities for landscape maintenance companies and mulch suppliers.
Whether you are looking to convey heavier materials, like stone, or just
accomodate larger jobsites with speed and accuracy, the BB1208 or BB1216
is just the Finn Bark Blower you need.
Features & Benefits
- BB1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity, and BB1216, with 15.7 cubic
yard capacity allow for blowing a greater variety of bulk material,
even high moisture content is handled with ease
- John Deere 115hp diesel engine providing exceptional power to the
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps
and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on
- Mulch is propelled utilizing a specially engineered air lock system
through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose, for application
up to 300’ away
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow
from an operating distance
- Standard liquid injection system, hot air lead hose and electric
- Standard 200’ hose comes with the unit, optional 50’
- Standard convenient hose reel allowing operators to efficiently start
and complete each application with ease
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design
Who Uses The BB1208/1216 Bark Blower?
The BB1208/1216 Bark Blower is perfect for the large mulching projects
such as residential and commercial mulch beds, slopes, public gardens,
playgrounds, amusement parks, sports field overseeding, erosion control/berms,
mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement
of bulk materials.
With the versatile BB1208/1216 you can do professional quality mulching,
slopes, erosion control, overseeding, soil/compost, aggregate installation,
salt/sand spreading and a number of other profitable applications. Mulch
can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions.
detailed specifications, click here
model comparison chart, click here