- Hydroseeding helps landscapers get more productivity from labor and
materials on their job sites.
- Hydroseeding is more efficient than sodding, broadcast seeding, or
any other method of establishing turf or controlling erosion.
- If you are planting a relatively large area, hydroseeding can be completed
in a very short period of time.
- Hydroseeding can be very effective for hillsides and sloping lawns
to help with erosion control and quick planting.
- Results are often quick with high germination rates producing grass
growth in about a week and mowing maintenance beginning around 3-4 weeks
from the date of application.